Monday, February 10, 2014

iOS 7 Best Working Cydia Packages

iOS 7 Best Working Cydia Packages


what's up to you atone for its here and I've been reading a lot of people saying the latest a I O S seven jailbreak site invasion jailbreak it really isn't that good and not so much crap and on and it's just show you why it's it's fine Joe broke very easily as shown in previous video

But I was a couple days before Christmas and it almost all the way weaker to you because things you need to get updated the main thing the need to be update was mobile substrate and down as a this morning can see right here city is substrate has been updated soon now everything not everything but most things are gonna start working in law happened really fast not already installed pretty much all my favorite things on the jailbreak provides it will look at a real briefly here's can see all these in Cydia from but was go ahead and not just go into settings real quick and down you can see you that's I am on version Iowa 7 as you can see there and a couple other things over install have already gone right into you right into my settings as you can see there activator are you a quarter barrel on record my screen on which wall talk about briefly I'm barely of course everybody knows its nature icons do you different things when you slide from page to page own audio recorder I'm not going to talk a lot about on the recorder here there is a link in the the about section in this video to another video that shows you how this works basically can secretly recorded phone calls doesn't have to be doesn't have a warning ominous can record the phone calls in this is working on I O S 7 with this new jailbreak on just to install it directly from Cydia a like I said it does work om next thing we'll take a look at here to talk about um I guess briefly would just be app cake non in a lot of people like to install cracked aP's or do you in app purchases through I am cracker have to rethink things like that I'm at Cake is working as well I'm the only thing i Anna done so far as a player but think as you'll see it worked fine on next favorite thing as I found which I'll get to in a minute

But before I get there talk briefly about I transmission is another awesome thing is Tom downloading torrents so Upton CE kick ass that he owes my favorite towards say for the moment I'm ever since the death Mike megaupload this is probably been my favorite or insane om she can see I EF to do you is just pick something you once and then you tap this little on grey button that says download torrent in and hold it and then 10 copying the New York over your friend I transmission and you to use URL press and hold and pasted into loading a scene will start downloading here gonna rock pause and probably have to wait about 15-20 seconds sorry wanna get offers zoom and wait about 15 or 20 seconds and should see it start downloading om just to show you how wonderful and easy this thing works I did go ahead and download the last suitable homeland home to take a look at in no player which I got through epic on tereo you can see

Let's get 0.2 peers there and now appears go pretty fast now as you can see in re downloading it forty Kean 100 K on generally fairly good wifi connection on to the problem with your stories on this fall  but on a good wifi connection you should be able to get to speed up to you almost on a megabyte per second so these things down the really fast on so if you want to get a DVD screen The Hobbit on that would be a simple way to do it so once you've downloaded com your torrent from I transmission you go to your course on the most popular jailbreak taps ifile from and you would just go to you the bar applications transmission documents down listening agency in there is the beginning in The Hobbit we're just trying to download in we've already gotten a homely and Santi is downloaded and you just won't cut it and pasted in your video player of choice: which for me is no clear which is said to just downloaded through at Cake going to the documents there and from and its in paste you can go open a player where you'll see no on is working the the video is not for some reason mp4 to my interest soon-to-open no player see also downloaded house allies which me just tap can come watch quality looks good definitely wanna be your things I do most on my iPhone urgently more mad but of course all work the jailbreak works on all Iowa 7 devices even the new iPad air on now want to turn tell and then of course and other thing that's working well is which doesn't have and I come go back to the settings was how I'm doing this video which is record my screen

Which com and normally use display recorder but that's not updated for our seven yes that's not working some trying this one out and I it should work just as well on supporting the sound the same time get the video or in orientation set to portrait that you could you landscape if you wanted  when it turned into landscape mode we're in a player I'm not sure how that's gonna look on the video but we'll see but anyway so as you can see this nonsense about this not being a jerk good job rake or are things working is just a bunch of bull on everything works fine if you have a jailbroken feel free to do so now or if you have already in are having some buds are issues just restore  do it again because now that you got that city a substrate update on everything should start working a whole lot more smoothed





Don't have one aboard but on Fri femurs out there but I assume winter board should be not coming up here in the next day or two so that's it any questions on sleep in the comments again I do you have a link for that recording phone calls a video in the notes I'll see Nixon

Please Give Us Your 1 Minute In Sharing This Post!
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment