Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Two New Cydia Tweaks 2014

Two New Cydia Tweaks 2014
AppSwiper and LockDown Pro


hated its me Chapman captain and today we're going but looking at a tweak out ap slapper the a/c is backdated he on he has to battle several other tweets we have looked at amicably also looking at Lock down bro are here just sent me here so and you can get ap slapper from an ass Saints and that's cool head and look at what it does it allows you to keel the applications directly from which brain board so you can say I have this outline around somebody applications and those are the applications that are running in the background

So if I wanna slap up on Saints and sometimes you have to hie ti is distract you see it'll pop up here that has you have much Rams being used in the option to killing so bacteria keel you see the little purple outline goes why now you can actually change that may ecology wall and you can even a major our home picture underneath those account if you want to do that it tells you which pollard putting an using app file shouldn't be too hard so let's go to app slapper and you see here that I've got it set on purple glow if I say home raided go low you see change to rate with say now you can change the opacity out man and you can disable Rd sport caps

You can decide what for E application you don't want to maybe I'll so you now and that back to be any number of applications so if we didn't want to be on CD a van now go workout the whole outline the route cydia you can turn your copper my channel are at all and here's your usual at to clear the bank use whacked key ally house it's a very very handy tweaked have he say now the CDS out doesn't have the low lying around so wanna

Open NI , I'm only allowed up you'll see that it doesn't put their in their cows way chose to disable a four-c_d_ a so there you go gas you say this is Kaela are ap slapper ish lap but you get a little Papa you can turn that off to national Geo day there so now let's go ahead and take a look aunt lot now her out the ACE is available for 29 at and big-box repo , it is bad David EM also an lock them probable has a whole lot of eight years and a whole lot different things you can do well the my thing it does is it allows you to password protect a any application or follow older on your device and let me show you how that works I have a password already saying form of photos app so eating one that gets my found Cain open my phone I was out without that password needless to say it just sits up for sample right now but a you now take for instance if you longer found a free and and I want to get into your message app in my view rates are pending get the juice on everybody it's been talking a buy-out or whatever up you can block on they cannot rate your Mason years without  bat password mighty hurry very awesome articulate be found on the table are anything like that they can't get into your crappy stuff so let's go ahead and look at some other features that law AMPRO offers and some of its 18-year so go to lock down trial and use a app that this ash worth say it before you can even getting at here's where your locker absent allowed upper thing on YouTube at news go damn thing year and you tap whichever one you want to patchwork for cake so if I want patchwork K or law Drop box act this sample do that that easy and it puts the lock on Mar if I wanted to %uh Maki yaki now market that backs

So another thinking that you can have applications if you don't even wanna application Bi smol on your springboard back I have a calendar right now I have here he and oh my at of springboard you can see here our way to keep it on this front page it's gone so if we going here now a lot now for all and way are on had the yes it should show it however it does require a racetrack so wants that comes back to the calendar app should be back down the springboard it probably won't be in the sign exact place



But we will be able to fatten the on the spring ball now it right there at work this post day before so that's lock own pro gas its 299 it's an awesome application

I strongly recommend a don't forget its allies please if you're not a subscriber hit that subscribe button we do all the Cydia tweak reviews with you app reviews we do product reviews you'll be up to date on everything nothing yet like I say hit that such crap in keep coming back
Label: New Cydia Cydia

Please Give Us Your 1 Minute In Sharing This Post!
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment