Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Ayecon - iOS 7 Winterboard Theme 2014

Ayecon - iOS 7 Winterboard Theme 2014


what's a reason Jim De Mint have another CD a penis you and this one is quite amazing and people went nuts over last week to the point where like every single job bank account reputed

Sounds like there's no point in the review knickers everyone are you going on about then how guys a single again like now interviewed a little while later so I did and I don't believe it's called icon Ayecon I don't know (AYECON) that's how it's spelled

I'll show you attended this video anyhow let me go ahead and discuss someone be Ayecon  themselves calendar Ayecon looks right at the same but then you can slowly start seeing detail after detailed in everything everything was designed so perfectly strategically

You can clearly see it in the clock compass and better yet the videos one all these Ayecon look like they were professionally drawn by some meeting artists not like the typical seems that try to look like they're cool but really they're just a nice white background attended a logo in the middle density I can also look school isn't flashy my favorite is probably the Safari and music Ayecon settings also looks great but that little D getting in music mix wanna spend it I actually want to become a DJ  their be , Game Center looks pretty awesome

They hear something you're in a city Ayecon ifile and I smiley face and in her that's nice and then I Afraid has not been changed Brent minus don't think that's been changed and winterboard looks great I don't care

Okay so guys that's pretty much it for the Cydia tweak on a landing remember occasions from completely random accounts but ignore those and this is icon if you want to go get it then go ahead into winterboard show you exactly how it is spelled from any day now in to work out there you know and wa la it's right there (AYECON) and there's actually four sections one for your springboard




Want to change up your doc want to change up the status bar which really doesn't change and one for the messages go ahead and get the street enable it inside went to court and you should be good to go home that's mostly all I had to say today

thank you for keeping up Reading
Label:iOS iOS 7 Help For iPhone

Please Give Us Your 1 Minute In Sharing This Post!
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment