Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Subtle Lock - iOS 7 Jailbreak Tweak

Subtle Lock - iOS 7 Jailbreak Tweak


what's up ladies and gentlemen I was seven does quit the job at making things simpler faster and even flatter well this tweet me things even simpler don't believe me well garth lock screen and see what me can't see while so as you can see right here me things are made a lot more flat and I just got a random notification from who have an act that is and in a way it's a good thing I got the notification you can see how notifications look you can see things a lot more clearly as you can see

The clock is now looking at the top left my screen along with the date which is on the top right of the screen shrunk down to size then slide to unlock label is located all the way down there right about the control center NOP making things as simple as they get so let's go ahead and a lot my device and mess around with some settings see if three sections you have one clock do slider and three miscellaneous there's around dog barking okay anyhow back to clock here you can enable or disable the clock you can enable seconds you're probably confuse me some seconds on my lock screen but of course that is part of this tweak then you have slider where you can enable the cider still be able to cite one lake by it's just whether it says the label right there or not and of course have miscellaneous yes there's one really interesting feature of this given go-ahead and color eyes a little label seeking me completely black you can make why'd you can make great typically want any downside is it doesn't really show you what calling you're turning into to happen we springing five billion times and final you can do random things like how the day or hide the camera Gab bar and see grabber control center grabber which will make things even simpler




I don't even know everything anyhow guys thank you for watching this video I condoms slowly talk for once instead of talking really fast Asian actually don't know maybe it's my sort through maybe none any hey guys hope I feel better thank you for watching this is going to be me blocking of leaving you with is amazing

  Label:Jailbreak

Please Give Us Your 1 Minute In Sharing This Post!
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment