Monday, February 10, 2014

Interesting Theme for iOS 7 - Designed by You

Interesting Theme for iOS 7 
 Designed by You


From a very interesting guy in this company decided to take a different turn set upon you to scheme he wants to do considering gain now basically he gets a bunch emails and a.m. basically in those emails people asking to do certain things to was icons and he's basically trying to perfect

Create the most best theme possible gillooly bro whole thing on it like for in page on his Cydia tweak info please and I guess every week he updates his team our everyday or whatever the heck is possible and he makes it either better if he receives complaints then he changed things back the way they were at least I think that's what he's doing I guess there's only one way to find out which is to go ahead and install steam

But wat up let me go ahead and didn't wake up them look at a few things before you leave in installous them now first of the App Store looks pretty cool this is unique unlike the typical take a random icon from Iowa 7 shake down a little bit at a nice classy background and while I ever seen nope has got to be a little different turn even whether I like the little umbrella with at leave at sea ocean army shit clouds on top and then block looks cool nothing better than moving clock rate there calculators fairly simple




Now surprisingly to and put in quite a bit of effort and the issue icons were here saw me go ahead and click on my folder while so passbook looks really really detailed along with new stand he could if you look really closely could see CNN other things over there such as Fox News measles music looks fairly awesome my favorite icon is most definitely not Cydia City Attorney let's really planned out a detailed but personally I do really like Game Center that little all n64 controller at their which looks like an n64 controller well looks amazing in person I loved ballots go ahead antsy what this thing is called some guessing all you guys are pitching exceeds going to get this thing injured when these things called you make it thank you for watching been injured for you if something like sleeping see it and insignia with me this is going to be me walking

Please Give Us Your 1 Minute In Sharing This Post!
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 comments:

Post a Comment